Due to the growing digitalisation and networking of plants and systems, electrical engineering and electrical project planning are playing an increasingly important role. In order to realise your project success in this context, we are at your side with our experienced electrical engineers and technicians. Sojka Solutions stands for customised electrical planning in machine and plant automation, which for us begins with a well-founded concept development. During the entire project planning phase, we are in close dialogue with you in order to implement your specifications in a standard-compliant, economical and reliable manner. In doing so, we already take into account possible optimisation potentials in advance and focus on sustainable solutions:
- Development of measurement, control and regulation concepts (MCR) according to specifications
- Project planning of simple and complex electrical systems with EPLAN-P8
- Enclosure project planning (including in accordance with UL508A standard)
- Updating/digitising of wiring diagram projects into modern EPLAN projects
- Test run according to customer specifications
- Implementation of EPLAN revisions
In addition to project planning, we also realise efficient and cost-effective switchgear cabinet construction in our affiliated switchgear construction department, if required. In this way, we take full care of your project right up to its constructional implementation and ensure that component labelling, cable assembly and mechanical processing of the switch cabinets also follow a uniform scheme.